Towards Resilience and Growth
Reshaping Priorities for Global Economy
The APEC CEO Summit is the premier business event in the Asia-Pacific. The Summit’s theme of ‘Towards Resilience and Growth: Reshaping Priorities for Global Economy’ will provide enriching discussion by policy makers, business leaders and innovative thinkers on securing inclusive sustainable growth and achieving the aim of shared development and common prosperity for all.
The Summit program will be exceptional and will include the Presidents and Prime Ministers of the Asia Pacific, some of whom are new, CEOs of global corporations and thought leaders in a dynamic interactive format. Through the discussions on stage, and through the high quality networking, delegates will gain the latest and perspective on the issues that matter most to your business and the region.
President Yudhoyono looks forward to welcoming the business community and showcasing the warm hospitality of Bali and Indonesia. The Summit takes place almost 20 years on from the Bogor Goals, in a world of increasing uncertainty, yet at a time when emerging Indonesia enjoys unprecedented economic and political stability. Focusing on opportunities, over 1,000 delegates will hear first-hand, and deliberate with, the decision makers that shape the future of the Asia-Pacific.
What are the key highlights?
Over 1000 business delegates from across the Asia Pacific attending, providing extensive networking opportunities with senior delegations in particular from China, the USA, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia and Indonesia.
- The Presidents and Prime Ministers of Asia-Pacific’s largest and most important economies will take part in the program.
- Several of the Leaders are new—providing a unique opportunity to hear their views on doing business with the Asia-Pacific.
- The Summit Theme 'Towards Resilience and Growth: Reshaping Priorities for Global Economy' addresses important global business priorities and seeks on how to achieve inclusive sustainable growth for all APEC economies.
- Indonesia, a vibrant democracy enjoying economic stability and home of the Bogor Goals.
- Beautiful Bali, an island paradise steeped in history, boasting crystal blue water and some of the world's finest flora and fauna.
About the Speakers
The APEC CEO Summit will feature an exciting interactive program that covers the key issues affecting the Asia-Pacific. As in past Summits, we look forward to the participation of many APEC Leaders taking part in the program. In addition, Global Statespersons, thought leaders, international media personalities, and CEOs from leading international companies will be taking part in robust and dynamic discussions.
The Summit Speaker Line-up will be posted here in due course, please check back for updates.